Become a Member of The Women in Economics Initiative e.V.
You can join The Women in Economics Initiative, contribute and support our work sustainably by becoming a Member of The Women in Economics Initiative e.V. (Registered Association under German Law). In this way, you will
- Receive early invitations to all WiE events and exclusive invitations to events that are hosted for WiE members only, such as skills trainings and the WiE General Assembly
- Obtain the right to vote at our annual WiE General Assembly, and hereby contribute to shaping the future of the initiative
- Have the opportunity to run for a WiE Board position to assume leadership on gender equality and diversity in economics
- Support WiE in growing and becoming a vibrant network of economists
- Receive regular updates on WiE’s activities towards a more diverse and gender-equal economics profession
- Get access and the opportunity to contribute to our community of economists interested in diversity and gender – online through sharing relevant research findings, experiences or job postings and offline at events, through skill-sharing and mentoring relationships
If you are interested and would like to know more about ways to collaborate, please get in touch with us via the form below.
Become a member in 5 steps
1. Read THE CONSTITUTION
Read our General Terms and Conditions for Membership.
2. Fill Out MEMBERSHIP FORM
Either fill out the electronic form below or fill out the paper version.
Optionally, if you would like to support our work through donation of a membership fee, fill out the direct debit authorisation as part of the Membership Form.
4. SEND BACK
Send the Membership Form back to us via mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of electronic membership form hit the submit button below.
5. Wait and get excited
Wait for us to get in touch with you to approve your Membership and get excited about joining The Women in Economics Initative e.V.